This council is comprised of parents, teachers and community members
and serves as an advisory board to the school administration.
The SAC meets the third Wednesday of the month at 7:00 am in the Media Center.
Please contact Darla Brinkerhoff at BrinkerhoffD@OkaloosaSchools.com for more information.
All interested members of the public and school community are invited and
encouraged to join us. We have our meetings on the third Wednesday
each month at 7:00 am in the Ruckel Middle School Media Center.
Upcoming meeting dates:
November 20, 2019
Note: The October 16 meeting has been cancelled
- Agenda meetings will be held via email unless otherwise needed. Items should be submitted to
Darla Brinkerhoff and Mr. Whiddon prior to 8:00 am on the day of the Agenda Meeting.
- The December and January meetings will be cancelled if no imperative business is pending.
- Meetings may be cancelled at the committee's discretion.
- Additional meetings may be called as needed.
Officers for 2018 - 2019
- Principal: Paul Whiddon
- Chairperson: Garrett Floyd
- Co-Chairperson: Taylor Hood
- Treasurer: Carol Szklarski
- Recording Secretary: Susie Watson
School Advisory Council Members for 2018 -2019
Brian Braziel – Community Member
Alvin Smith –Teacher Member