See your student's grades online with the Parent Portal
Having trouble figuring out how to get your child's assignments off the new grades-on-line?
Here are a couple of steps to help:
(1) Log in with your student's number. The last four digits of this number is their password.
(2) When the "report card" view comes on the screen, scroll over to the grade from the class that you would like to check. This is a hyperlink that will take you to a view of the assignments for your child in that class.
(3) To see the class work, homework, and test scores that comprise each grade (the class report page),
put cursor on grade and left click.
You may also view your student's current report card on Parent Portal. All report cards are now being made available electronically.
If you want to receive e-mail notification regarding your student’s progress:
- Please log into the Parent Portal, sign up for the report(s) you would like to receive, and provide your email information. You will need your student's identification number, which can be found on their schedule and begins with 46. The PIN number is the last four digits of the student ID number.
- After receiving a verification email, grade notification emails should begin.
You can also access the Parent Portal on your Apple devices using the iOCSD app -- click here to go to the iTunes store and download it for free!
Please call Kim Picorossi in RMS Student Services at 833-4149 if you have questions. Thanks!
All RMS students have received a green card stating their One Okaloosa ID user names and passwords for signing on to their ClassLink for school resources.
It contains lots of apps and online textbooks for students to use during school as well as anytime after school hours.
Please keep this information safe because the One Okaloosa ID will be used all year to access everything from home. If you had an ID last year, it will be the same this year.
Also note, students may download Office 365 on up to five (5) personal devices (free).
You may also find the links to ClassLink and the instruction sheet in the gold column on the left side of this page.